Archived Support Site

This support site is archived. You can view the old support discussions but you cannot post new discussions.

Problem with preview and matrix/wygwam

Stephen Bishop

05 Sep, 2016 07:33 PM

I'm having an issue with better workflow and matrix: If I open an existing entry containing a matrix field with rows of content (text, text, wygwam as columns fields), add a row, then click Save and Preview, it works fine and upon closing the preview the content is maintained. However if I then try to add another row, clicking Save and Preview opens the overlay, but it's blank (no loading bar at all). Closing the overlay then removes the new row altogether. If I then try to add it again, the overlay works, but the wygwam content is empty, and upon closing the overlay the wygwam content is cleared. The normal text fields are always fine (except when the row is fully removed of course).

Likely related: On the times when the overlay doesn't load any preview, I notice a javascript error in the console - Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'document' of null ckeditor.js:21.

Screenshot attached of the blank overlay + javascript error.

EE v2.5.5
BetterWorkflow v1.6.5
Matrix v2.6.1
Wygwam 2.7

Thanks

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Malcolm Elswort... on 07 Oct, 2016 12:14 PM

Hi Stephen,

Very sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this. I'm sorry you are having this issue. Can you me know the browser / operating system you are using.

We will try and replicate the issue here.

Best wishes,
    Malcolm

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac